Some hours ago Aki was on the official Facebook of the band for a little chat with fans, here’s a little resume of the most important (talking about The Rasmus) things that he wrote:
- the band is still working on the new album, some songs are ready but they need to do some more.
- so there’s still no approximate date for the new album’s release.
- everybody in the band is missing touring and playing live.
- they won’t be back in the studio until next year.
- he confirmed the release of Lauri’s solo album and stated that The Rasmus’ new album will be released later than Lauri’s one.
And now some thing wrote by Aki concerning a little less the “working” side of the band, but still funny/nice to read:
- today he spent 25 minutes to get moving his car because of the snow.
- he loves Rome and hopes to come there soon.
- thinks that he’ll attend at Emma Gaala next February too.
- on tour he and Eero use to make bowling tournaments, and he’s a bit better than this last.
The full chat can be read at this link.